A video by Priscilla Shirer of Going Beyond Ministries was recently shared with me, and it could not have been shared at a more perfect time.
There were several things she said that struck a spiritual cord within my heart inclduing:
- We must first go to God so that our path may be illuminated.
- It is when we are outnumbered and the odds are against us that miracles happen.
- “His strength is perfected in our weakness.”
- When a woman is inspired by God, that is a powerful thing.
- Confidence is gained through difficulties and difficult circumstances.
- We are in a process unfolding – we will be at a different starting point in the new year than we were in the past.
- When we encounter God’s word, we are changed.
- We are marked by the identity of Christ.
My identitiy is within Jesus Christ. I want to embrace the change that is occuring because of God’s work within me. I want to embrace my metamorphosis. I want to trust in Him more. I want to pray more and go to Him first so my path may be illuminated. I want to go where He needs me and when.
I am changed. I am changing. I am transformed. I am transforming. All in His name.